Tuesday 5 April 2011

Lucozade/ Vodafone

Wow just seen its 6 months since my last update!! Things have been crazy as usual- after a well deserved rest at Christmas with the fam 2011 has been stupidly busy! First I shot a big cover story for the Independent on Sunday Magazine about gypsies- a positive reaction to the BS on Channel 4. I've since done 3 shoots for Lucozade through Grey. The first was with some runners in Finsbury Park for the marathon season. Then I shot Tinie Tempah and Travis Barker in LA followed by a shoot on Venice Beach for Lucozade Lite. I barely recovered from the jet-lag before flying to Dublin for a week of shooting all around Ireland for Vodafone also through Grey. There's also a bunch of new personal work too including some of my first directing work which includes a short film. Little taster of that stuff here. Off to Mexico next in a week or so! Keep your eyes peeled for new commissioned and personal work on the site when the ads drop and I get the time to update.....

No comments:

Post a Comment